Teensy based Drum Machine designed for Fasma 2017 DIY workshop.
- 4 voices (Kick, Tom, Snare and Hat) 2 Digital Oscillator modules, 2 PCM sample playback
- 4 parameter controls per each voice. Pitch, Decay, Pitch Modulation and Distortion.
- 16 step tap patterns.
- Automation record per each step and randomizing automation.
- 4 patters, can be permanently stored on the device together with the Automation data.
- Up to 8 patterns sequence chain.
- Clock In and Out put. Can be master or slave device.
- Line out and headphone output with volume control.
- Muting voices, possibility to erase individual voices or whole patterns.
- 9V battery powered, up to 7.5 hours running time.
- Auto power off for battery saving.
- Hackable and open source.
- DIY friendly 0805 components.
+9V Battery: 60 mA
How to Update to latest Firmware.